Hospital and medical facilities overview
We understand the uncertainty you may face seeking quality health care in a foreign country. But we can assure you that our partner hospitals have extensive experience in the treatment and care of medical travelers. Cure on Tour is very selective in the hospital partners chosen to do your surgery. CureOnTour has high standards for partner hospitals that ensure the partner hospitals work with the latest equipment and highly trained doctors, surgeons and support staff. All Hospitals that are associated with CureOnTour are inspected by CureOnTour staff to ensure a first class experience for your procedure. Not only will our local staff assist you in every step of the way, but you can be assured that the English speaking doctors and medical staff will be caring and attentive to all your needs.
You can be assured that our partner hospitals have been equipped with the most advanced facilities that provide the best clinical outcomes for the patients. You can expect state of the art technology and facilities paired with a genuinely caring doctor and nursing staff, to ensure that your high expectations will be met. CureOnTour's partner hospitals provide surgical and medical procedures that are supported by highly advanced diagnostic and therapeutic resources. Among the resources available to you are the various medical centers that provide specialized medical and health care services.
Our partner hospitals are very selective in their staffing. Only the most experienced and dedicated medical and nursing support personnel are employed. The staff strives to continuously provide patients with excellent and quality service. You can only expect the best care and the medical staff will give you the attention you deserve.
Examples of a typical hospital suite
Examples of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cutting-Edge Technology
- 64-slice PET/CT Scanner -1st in Southeast Asia in May 2007
- Ultra high-end global 3.0 Tesla MRI System with advanced functional applications for whole body, angiography, stroke, breast and chemical imaging
- State-of the art ultra high-end Dual Sourse CT Scanner
- Highly sophisticated Digital Ultrasound System
- Full Field Digital Mammography System
- Vacuum-assisted Breast Lump Biopsy/Removal System
- Intensity Modulated Radiosurgery (IMRS)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image-Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) & Image-Guided Radiosurgery (IGRS) for extra-cranial lesion
Surly you have many questions in your mind, please visit our Question and Answers Section to see if we have answered them before. If you do not find any answers to your concerns or questions, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.